Some recent observations and sights while cyling:
* A flock of at least 25 turkey chicks scrambling behind Mom Turkey around a pond near Hendersonville
* A woman at 6 am walking one small dog and pushing a 1950s style baby carriage with her other small dog in the carriage!
* A beautiful sequence of irrigation sprinklers spewing misty spray by the side of the road
* A quick red brown fox carrying breakfast back to her kits in the den
* Large man in large truck pulls up next to me at a traffic light, leans out the window while we’re waiting and says “Yeah, you might as well bring your shavin’ kit to this light cuz’ it takes so long . . .”